Price Drop Protector Terms and Conditions
Last updated: Jun 8, 2018
Price Drop Protector is an exclusive program for registered members of QEEQ.COM that allows you to obtain price drop difference from QEEQ.COM if the total price of a reserved Price Drop Protector eligible car rental drops after it has been confirmed.
Upon the establishment of an QEEQ.COM account and the reservation of a Price Drop Protector eligible car rental, users may participate in the Price Drop Protector program, all in accordance with and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
By participating in the QEEQ.COM Price Drop Protector program, the user(“Participant”) acknowledges that QEEQ.COM may at its sole discretion, use the Participant’s booking related information to search and track price drops and automatically re-book or inform the Participant when price drops to a certain rate set by the Participant. If you do not want to receive any price drop alerts or to be re-booked automatically, please do not click the Price Drop Protector button after check-out, or you can terminate your participation in the Price Drop Protector program by changing settings at anytime.
1. How it works
Car rental rates change constantly, just like airline and hotel prices. It's difficult to know whether or not you've booked at the right time to get the best deal. Price Drop Protector allows you to lock in savings if the total price of your car rental drops after you book. Through our free price tracking tool and innovative use of coupons and discount codes, we search daily across the same set of car rental segments as your original booking for better rental rates available until the day you pick up the car.
Below are the examples of how it works in terms of different types of bookings.
-Fully prepaid bookings:
(Example) If you’ve booked a car at US$500 (final total price*, fully prepay to QEEQ.COM), and the price drops to US$300 (final total price) before pick-up, we will re-book you with the new rate and refund you US$200 AFTER you return your car. The difference will be refunded to the same card you used to pay, and it may take 7-15 working days to process. You can decide how much you want to save and set your own desired re-book price.
-Partially prepaid bookings:
(Example) If you’ve booked a car at US$500 (final total price, US$100 prepay to QEEQ.COM and US$400 pay at pick-up), and the price drops to US$300 (final total price, US$50 prepay to QEEQ.COM and US$250 pay at pick-up), we will re-book you with the new rate and you only need to pay US$250 at pick-up, saving US$150 right away and will receive another US$50 refund from us AFTER you return your car. The prepay price difference will be refunded to the same card you used to pay, and it may take 7-15 working days to process. You can decide how much you want to save and set your own desired re-book price.
-Pay at pick-up bookings:
(Example) If you’ve booked a car at US$500 (pay at pick-up), and the price drops to US$300 (final total price), we will re-book you with the new rate and you only need to pay US$300 at pick-up, saving US$200 right away. You could set your own desired price. You can decide how much you want to save and set your own desired re-book price.
*A final total price is the total price you have to pay for your booking with periodical available coupons/discounts (if any) applied. The total price includes the prepay amount and pay-at-pick-up amount.
2. How Do I Participate?
To participate in the Price Drop Protector program, first you’ll need an applicable booking and an QEEQ.COM account. The Price Drop Protector information will be displayed through the online booking process exclusively. Once you have an account, sign in and simply activate the Price Drop Protector for your booking by turning on the Price Drop Protector button on the confirmation page after check-out. You can set your Price Drop Protector settings on the drop down menu and click “Confirmed, I want to try this!” button to save your settings. You can choose to be re-booked automatically or only receive price drop alert emails. You can also decide exactly how much you want to save by Price Drop Protector.
3. When will Price Drop Protector be activated
Price Drop Protector will be activated only after your original booking is confirmed. If status of your original booking is to be confirmed, your Price Drop Protector settings will be saved and it will be automatically activated once the booking is confirmed.
4. What qualifies as a Price Drop?
Based on the original car rental booking, a Price Drop occurs only when an identical itinerary is found, the exact car reserved is available, and the price at which the car rental is being sold at www.qeeq.com is less than the Participant originally paid/to pay at counter. The car rental company, car type, insurance package, pick-up and drop-off time and locations all must be identical to the original car rental reserved.
5. How much will Price Drop Protector save?
A lot. And you can always set or change your own target price. It might be 5%, 10%, 20%, or way more than that. The price drop usually depends on how many days you book ahead of travel. The earlier you book, the better chance you get.
6. General Price Drop Protector Conditions
1. A Participant must hold, and be signed into, a valid QEEQ.COM account at the time of activating Price Drop Protector and must have booked a Price Drop Protector eligible car rental booking.
2. In order for Price Drop Protector to function, an active profile must exist for the Participant and contain the original booking.
3. Price Drop Protector applies to certain car rental bookings only. Not all car rental bookings are price drop protected. QEEQ.COM can change these eligible conditions on its Site, Applications, and Services at any time without prior notice. You will see Price Drop Protector options only on the booking process of the eligible cars.
4. A Participant may set or change a target rate for price drops upon or after activating Price Drop Protector. But each booking can only be re-booked once before the day of pick-up. A Price Drop Protector re-booked booking can not be price drop protected afterwards.
5. Price Drop Protector applies only to new, confirmed bookings which are made following the date on which these Terms and Conditions come into effect.
6. Price Drop Protector checks for price drops once a day. A Participant can check each day’s price tracking list only after Price Drop Protector is activated. As car rental price changes every minute, there is no guarantee that the daily price recorded is the lowest price of the day.
7. Price Drop Protector will include the same coupons/discount applied to the original booking while tracking for new rates, only when the terms and conditions of the same coupons/discount are still eligible for the new rates.
8. Price Drop Protector cannot be applied towards any fees that is not included in the total price shown on the price details of each booking.
9. Only the Participant who makes the original booking may select the Price Drop Protector for that booking.
10. Price Drop Protector cannot be applied in conjunction with Price Difference Guarantee.
11. Price difference will be refunded only when the re-booked reservation is completed and car is successfully picked up and dropped off. There will be no refund of re-book price difference if:
12. There is no cost to register an QEEQ.COM account or to participate in the Price Drop Protector Program.
7. Termination and Changes
QEEQ.COM may suspend or terminate the Price Drop Protector Program or a person’s ability to participate in the Price Drop Protector Program at any time for any reason.
We reserve the right to investigate participation in the QEEQ.COM Price Drop Protector Program for any fraudulent activities and take any measures to end them. These measures may include that QEEQ.COM can at its own discretion suspend accounts, cancel a reservation or reclaim price difference. Price drop difference saved through fraudulent activities or activities in violation of these QEEQ.COM Price Drop Protector Program terms will be null and void and repayment may be requested by QEEQ.COM.
8. Updates to the Terms and Conditions
QEEQ.COM can update these terms on its Site, Applications, and Services at any time without prior notice. All changes will be effective upon posting. Continued participation in the QEEQ.COM Price Drop Protector Program after any changes shall constitute consent to such changes.
Shall there be any discrepancy between the English and other language versions of Terms and Conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.